On this page, we describe how the site's visitors' personal data is processed. This information is provided in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 to those interacting with the web services of San Servolo – Servizi Metropolitani di Venezia, accessible on undefined This information only concerns the site of San Servolo – Servizi Metropolitani di Venezia and not any other sites available via links. This information note is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 adopted on 17 May 2001 by European personal data protection authorities in the Group created by Article 29 of Directive 95/46/EC to establish certain minimum requisites for the on-line collection of personal data, and in particular, the means, time and nature of the information that the data controller must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
Following consultation of this site, data for identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The data controller is San Servolo – Servizi Metropolitani di Venezia.
Location and purpose of data processing
Processing related to this site's web services is done at the offices of San Servolo – Servizi Metropolitani di Venezia only by the technical personnel of the department responsible for the processing, or by persons responsible for occasional maintenance.
No data resulting from the web service will be communicated or disclosed.
The personal data provided by users requesting information is used only to perform the service requested, or for purposes required by law.
Specific purposes for individual processing may be identified in a more detailed manner within the services in the portal. In these areas, the user will find specific information on personal data processing pursuant to Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003.
Types of data processed
During their normal operation, the information systems and software procedures required for this site to function collect certain personal data which is transmitted for the use of internet communication protocols.
This data is not collected for identification purposes, but by its nature, might allow the identification of the user through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses, the names or domain names of the computers used to connect to the site, the addresses of resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the digital code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computing environment.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
When users optionally, explicitly and voluntarily send an e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site, the sender's address is collected, as necessary to respond to the e-mail, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be included on the pages of the website for specific services available on request.
No user personal data is implicitly collected by the site.
Cookies are not used to send personal information nor are persistent cookies sent to trace users.
The only persistent cookie used allows us to personalise the user's browsing, so that the user is not required to make certain choices each time he/her visits the site.
Session cookies (which are not saved on the user's computer, but are deleted when the browser is closed) are used only to send session identification (random numbers generated by the server) required for safe and efficient site browsing.
Optional data provision
Except as specified for browser data or as specified for specific processing for various services offered on the portal, users are free to provide personal data on the forms to request services.
Failure to provide this data may prevent the provision of the requested services.
Methods of processing
Personal data is processed by electronic means only for the time required to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent loss of data, illegal or improper use and unauthorized access
Rights of the interested parties
The rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003:
The interested party has the right to information on:
- the source of the personal data
- the purposes and means of processing
- the logic used if processing is done with the aid of electronic means
- the subjects or categories of subject to whom the personal data may be communicated or who might become aware of it as designated representatives of the State, processing officers or processors.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of the data
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blockage of data processed in violation of the law, including data not required to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed
- certification that the parties to which the data have been transferred or disseminated have been notified of the operations specified in the points above, also regarding their content, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means that are clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if it is relevant to the purpose of collection, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose for the performance of market research or commercial communication.
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THE PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY CODE
(Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003)
Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 aims to guarantee that your personal data is processed in the respect of your rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
We hereby inform you that, pursuant to Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Code, personal data provided by your or acquired in another way as part of our activities, may be processed for the purposes related to the exercise of our activity. The processing of personal data implies their collection, registration, organisation, conservation, processing, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, diffusion, deletion, distribution, interconnection and anything else useful for the performance of the service, including the combination of two or more operations.
Your data will be processed for the aforementioned purposes by automated and computerized means, while respecting the rules of confidentiality and security required by law, and with procedures appropriate to its protection.
The data controller is Fiera Milano Congressi S.p.A., with registered office at Piazzale Carlo Magno 1, Milan, in the person of its legal representative; the data processors and/or supervisors are the employees and/or professionals instructed by Fiera Milano Congressi S.p.A., who perform the aforementioned activities under its direct supervision and responsibility. The Supervisor of personal data processing is Francesco Conci.
The provision of personal data is optional; however, refusal to enter personal data in the registration form prevents us from performing the activity promoted on the website, as well as any additional contractual agreements.
For the aforementioned purposes, all or part of the data may be communicated to the following:
- companies belonging to the same group as Fiera Milano Congressi S.p.A.
- external subjects performing related functions essential to the service, such as information system management, accounting assistance and consulting, administration, legal, taxation and finance
- subjects whose right to access the data is recognised by law or orders from authorities
A detailed list of the aforementioned subjects is available from Fiera Milano Congressi S.p.A.
To consult the entire text of the Personal Data Privacy Code, visit the website of the Privacy Authority: www.garanteprivacy.it